- Aquarists bring their best fish and tanks for display. These are categorized into classes and judges assign 1st-2nd-3rd with each placing entry receiving an award and public recognition.
- Special show speakers deliver presentaitons, some for the beginer and some for the advanced aquarist.
- Aquarium equipment and goods are raffled throughout the weekend.
- The public is invited to view the displays
- Everyone is encouraged to mingle and gain inspiration from the local aquarium community.
Typically the annual show is held in the Spring (late March or April). the event is free and open to the public.
The next Annual Show is scheduled for April 6 & 7, 2013. The pages in this section will be updated with 2013 information as the event draws closer.