- People start gathering and socializing by 7:00 pm
- Meetings start at 7:15 pm
- We start with announcements and (if needed) any Club business.
- The focus of each meeting is an hour-long presentation (sometimes longer).
- Membership is typically given 10 minutes for further socializing and reviewing items on the BAP/HAP table. For those who need to leave early, this provides a smooth exit time.
- We close the meetings with the BAP/HAP auction of fish/plants that members have bred/propogated. Only fellow members may bid on these items.
- Meetings typically conclude between 9:30 and 10:00 pm.
- Respect the speaker and the other meeting attendees
- People of all ages are encouraged to attend, but:
- Children must be attended to at all times during meetings or special events – no child can be unsupervised
- During the presentation or when MAS is addressing attendees, social/side conversations need to be moved outside the meeting room
- We are guests in these facilities, respect the property of our hosts
- If you see something break or become damaged, please bring it to our attention